Windows XP: Change taskbar color
You can change the color of the taskbar on your Windows XP-based PC from the default blue to one of the other two colors available – Olive Green and Silver. You can do this to alter the way your applications and the desktop appeared. To action this task, you only need to modify the settings and set the color of your preference. If you haven’t done it previously and need help to do it, you can follow the steps provided below to complete the task.
On your Windows XP PC, this is what you need to do:
1. Right-click anywhere on the desktop.
2. Select the “Properties” option from the desktop’s drop-down menu.
3. Click on the “Appearances” tab in the ‘Display Properties’ window.
4. Click on the ‘Color Scheme’ drop-down menu and then choose a new color for your computer’s task bar.
5. Click “OK” to save your changes.
This can take a few second for the changes to apply, so wait patiently.
The moment the changes take effect, you can notice that the very appearance of the desktop and all applications and menus has changed. You can enjoy letting the appearance be, till you want to change it further.
Here is a short video that you can check out to comprehend the solution steps mentioned above.
Call toll free 1 855 561 6161