Technical support to reset network settings in Windows® XP®
Get expert services from iYogi Certified Technicians to reset network settings on your Windows XP computer.
iYogi Certified Technicians can offer services to reset network settings on your computer. The network settings of your Windows XP computer include Internet protocol (IP) address and DNS information, enabling it to communicate with other computers on the network. We can troubleshoot connection problems regardless of the type of connection you are using. We can also diagnose and resolve communication issues, if any, with your server.
Just give our tech experts the green light to remotely access your computer through the Internet and we can configure your LAN settings to resolve connectivity conflicts on Windows XP.
Call iYogi and we can configure your internet connection aligning with the TCP/IP settings.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Resetting Windows XP network settings at one-flat-rate
- Configuring TCP and IP settings
- Optimizing for improved speed and performance
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet
- Skilled technicians for all issues related to network settings
Comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 100 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimizing your PC's speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
iYogi’s experienced and skilled technicians can provide support to reset network settings on all Windows based PCs including Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, etc.