Windows® Media Player For Windows® XP
Windows Media® Player is a software application developed by Microsoft to view multimedia content. It works well with all the Windows® XP versions. Windows Media Player 11 automatically adds files and plays them. It offers great new features to store and enjoy unlimited music.
The unique features of Windows Media Player 11 ensure that everything is simplified. The advanced features let you enjoy music and videos in an easy way. The user will be able to easily browse through his favorite music through instant search options, thumbnail and stacking views.
Read Full Review Windows Media Player 11 is compatible with all the versions of Windows® XP. It includes Windows® XP Home Edition, and even Windows XP Professional Edition. The minimum system requirements for Windows Media® Player 11 for Windows® XP include a processor with 233 MHz capacity, optical drive for CDs and DVDs, and the monitor’s speakers also should be compatible. The superb features will make the user thrilled. The play lists are arranged according to their similarity and the user can easily select the songs. You do not need to drag and drop, to add songs in the library. Here the additional feature called Create Playlist lets you to make playlists.
- FIVE –Â Stream lining and short cutsTo simplify the interface, the classic music menus are turned off automatically. But you could access it from the player’s frame. This simple interface helps users to operate Windows® Media Player 11 fro Windows® XP easily even if they are beginners.
- FOUR –Â Fast access settingsFor each activity tab, the Windows® Media Player 11 has a down arrow. This down arrow helps to reveal each menu options that are relevant to each respective tab. This delivers quick access to each setting.
- THREE –Â Universal back and forward buttonsNavigating the Windows Media® Player 11 is now easier. A simple click option on the back and forward arrows lets you to move to the previous records or to the next music.
- TWO –Â Media GuideMedia Guide allows you to access online movies and songs. To access the Media Guide, you just click on the Online Stores and then click Media Guide. Or you could use the Radio Tuner to search easily.
- ONE – Â Simplified libraryLarge numbers of improvements have been made in this Windows Media® Player 11. The library is arranged with a simple list showing recently added lists, albums, artists etc. You could add more options to this by right clicking on the library and selecting Show more options. Some of the additional improvements in library are album art views, stacking, missing album art, advanced audio finger printing and the search options.