Tech support to configure IP settings on Windows® Vista®-based PC
Get comprehensive tech support from our iYogi Certified Technicians and configure the IP settings on your Windows Vista-based PC.
Our technicians can use the ipconfig window to configure the TCP/IP settings. They can modify the individual component such as IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway so that it can coordinate smoothly with the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name System (DNS) commands.
Besides this, our technicians can configure the Windows Firewall settings and the security product to protect your computer network from external intruders. Hence, you can enjoy smooth and safe networking.
Just give us the permission to have the remote access of your Windows Vista-based PC and our technicians can configure the IP settings in a desired manner.
Call iYogi anytime, we are available 24/7 so that you can experience the best computing on your Windows Vista-based PC.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Unlimited support for Windows Vista-based PC at one-flat-rate
- Configuring the IP settings as per the specifications
- Configuring the settings of Windows Firewall for safer Internet usage
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet
- Skilled technicians to fix each and every problem with your computer network
Comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 100 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimizing your PC's speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
Apart from the above discussed support iYogi's technicians can provide instant support to configure IP settings and resolve all network related problems with a PC running on any of the Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2008 and more.