Windows® Vista Home Edition
Windows Vista Home Basic Edition operating system has lot more improved features than its peer Windows XP. The new security improvements and the interface changes makes it a must buy for many. There are lots of features in Windows Vista Home Basic Edition. To name a few it has the HDTV support feature, support for games, mobiles and tablet PCs. The operating system supports up to 16 GB of RAM.
The first look of Windows Vista operating system tells us that it is quite user-friendly. Microsoft® has made sure that the user gets a great experience upon using the operating system. The built-in help feature of the operating system makes the interface simple and elegant to use.
With Windows Vista Home Basic Edition, Microsoft has come up with a new operating system that adds to the computing experience. The kind of interface that Windows Vista delivers to its users makes it so adorable. There are lots of features that make it an unique operating system (OS) from Microsoft. Windows Vista provides a crash free operating system to its users and now one can enjoy a better support feature in the new Windows Vista. There are six different versions of Windows Vista® Home Basic Edition and each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- FIVE –Â Instant search optionThe first look at the OS tells us that the all new Windows Vista Home Basic Edition is user friendly. Microsoft has lessened the user’s job of searching files and folders with its new OS. There is no need to use the legendary search option, where one needs to wait for the system to respond upon entering a string. There is no need to press search button. In fact there is no search button in Windows Vista. So the big question that arises here is what should one do to search for a file or a folder? The all new Windows Vista comes up with instant search option with which one can search the file or folder very easily. The new kind of search is also named as search as you type. The system searches for each character entered and hence the search is much faster this time.
- FOUR –Â Windows Sidebar® and GadgetsAs said earlier Windows Vista concentrates much on the visual part and hence one can expect much from it with regards to the cosmetic features. One such feature is the Windows Sidebar® and Gadgets. Windows Vista Home Basic Edition gives the user the option to stack their most used application shortcuts. The functionality of the Windows Sidebar is same as quick launch except that the usage is simple and attractive. One can just click and drag the shortcuts to the pane.
- THREE –Â Live ThumbnailsThis is the additional option that Windows Vista gives the user. Using this option one can view the contents of a minimized window without having to open the window. The contents are displayed when we move the cursor on the minimized tab.
- TWO –Â SuperFetch®Windows Vista makes the loading of the program much faster than its peers. SuperFetch® helps to load the applications much faster.
- ONE – Â Built-in-DiagnosticsWindows Vista has the Built-in-Diagnostics and this helps to keep the system up-to-date and hence there won’t be any problem in accessing the programs.
Windows Vista Home Basic Edition operating system is perhaps the most awaited OS in the list of Microsoft products. It has lots of new features than its peer Windows XP. The visual and security features of Windows Vista Home Basic Edition make it a must have.