Tech support to reset Windows® Vista® folder settings
Avail best in class services by iYogi’s tech experts in order to reset the Windows Vista folder settings.
At times it may happen that the default folder settings are not working consistently in Windows Vista and it becomes a difficult task to move and resize the folders. Thus, iYogi Certified Technicians can make it possible for you to define default folder settings for all folders in Windows Vista. We can also provide assistance in creating a backup point in Windows Vista before starting to apply the changes.
Just give us the opportunity to remotely access your computer screen through the Internet and our tech experts can customize the folder settings in Windows Vista.
Call iYogi’s tech experts anytime and recognize the security benefits by changing the folder settings in Windows Vista.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Reset the Windows Vista folder settings at one-flat-rate.
- Customizing the settings of the folder.
- Creating backup of data before applying any settings to the folder.
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet.
- Skilled technicians for all issues related with Windows Vista operating system.
Comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 100 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimizing your PC's speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
iYogi’s skilled and expert technicians can provide support for all issues with Windows Vista as well as for other operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 98, etc.