Windows® Live Movie Maker
Windows Live® Movie Maker helps the user to create movies and slide shows of photos and videos so that he/she can share them with friends and family. This is available only for Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 operating systems. The user can share the images and videos on the Web or DVD.
Windows Live® Movie Maker is software that enables the user to change favorite photos and videos into movie masterpieces. It also enables the video editing feature. It can be used to create titles, captions and soundtracks.
Windows Live® Movie Maker enables the user to become a first-rate film maker. The user can incorporate a lot of graphic resolution in the images and videos to make it feel like a movie by incorporating captions, titles and soundtracks. It enables sharing of images and videos through TV, PC or mobile devices by using currently available camera types and file formats. This also allows the user to publish the videos in popular video-sharing sites. With this new software, the user can create short movies with minimum time investment and can share them immediately through online. The user can also preview all transitions and effects before selecting the best one.
- FIVE –Â Creating videos and slide showsThe innovative feature like Auto Movie helps the user to generate polished movie from videos, photos and music. It also allows the user to choose a variety of transitions and effects to select different creation style that makes the user to feel different from others.
- FOUR –Â Easy sharingThis program helps the user to share movies with special effects with other family members and friends through TV, PC and mobile device. The sharing can be done with minimum time and effort.
- THREE –Â Effective use in Windows®This program runs effectively on different Windows® applications like Windows® Live Photo Gallery. The office users can easily familiarize with Movie Maker and can use the program to suit the requirements.
- TWO –Â StoryboardThe user can involve in movie creation just like a professional director. The storyboard view allows the user to drag and drop different components at various places. It also adds and edits new components, including audio and transitions.
- ONE – Â Import of photos and videosThe programs like Windows® 7 and Windows® Movie Maker enables the user to take photos and videos from the devices directly into the movie that can be shared. The import of images and videos can be done with minimum time and can be edited to fit in the movie player.