Tech support to troubleshoot Windows® 7-based computer when Wi-Fi® is not working
iYogi provides online support to troubleshoot your Windows 7-based computer when it is not able to connect with your Wi-Fi connection.
Our technicians can set up and configure your Wi-Fi network. They can troubleshoot your computer network to fix related problems. They can also assist you in setting up and configuring your peripherals like printers and scanners so that those can interpret smoothly with the network.
We can also manage the security settings of the computer network and assist you in configuring the 'Permission' tab so that you can share files and folders securely across the network connection.
Just give us the green light to access your PC remotely via the Internet and our tech experts are ready to assist you with the problems related to the Wi-Fi connection.
Call iYogi anytime, we are available 24/7 to provide the best support for your computer so that you can enjoy the mobile computing of next generation.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Reliable help and support for your Windows 7-based PC at one-flat-rate
- Troubleshooting the Wi-Fi network and configuring it as per the demand
- Installing security product and configuring the Windows Firewall settings
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet
- Skilled technicians to fix all problems with your computer network
Comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 100 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimizing your PC's speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
Apart from the above discussed support our iYogi's technicians can resolve all issues with a computer running on any of the Windows operating systems including Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2008 and more.