Tech support to fix problems with the 'AutoRun' feature of Windows® 7
Get expert help from iYogi to resolve issues with the 'AutoRun' feature of Windows 7.
The 'AutoRun' feature remains in a disabled state in Windows 7 so as to protect your system from getting affected directly from any infected CD/DVD or USB device. Occasionally, you may need the feature to get quick access to certain programs and files. Our technicians can help you to configure it as per your demand.
Just give us the green light to access your PC remotely via the Internet and our tech experts can configure the 'AutoRun' feature of Windows 7.
Call iYogi and get effective remote support from our experts to configure the 'AutoRun' feature of Windows 7.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Unmatched tech support for your Windows 7-based PC at one-flat-rate
- Configuring the Windows 7 'AutoRun' feature as per the demand
- Diagnosing the system memory and removing viruses and other Internet threats if any
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet
- Skilled technicians to configure the 'AutoRun' feature in any Windows 7 version
Comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 100 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimizing your PC's speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
Apart from the above discussed support iYogi’s skilled and expert technicians are ready to assist you to diagnose and repair all Windows-based operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 98 and more.