Make Banner in Microsoft® Word
Banner is a mode of popularizing an event or an individual. It is assumed as the best medium for raising the popularity. They can very well communicate about the central theme message displayed on them.
The banner should be very creative and expressive to lay out the centralized theme of the business. The professionals involved in creating and designing banners demand a large amount of money. So, to facilitate its users Microsoft® has offered a new capability in its Microsoft Office suite, which allows them to create banners on their own.
Make a banner in Microsoft® Word
Microsoft® Word is equipped with some easy to use and helpful graphic tools which help its users to easily create custom banners. Let us discuss some of the steps to create a banner using Microsoft Word.
- You can look for Microsoft® Office templates on the Microsoft® official website. Try using the search option.
- Just look for the most useful template which closely resembles your needs and fulfills your demand of designing the banner. You need to confirm that the template you have opted is present in Microsoft® Word application. You can create long banners too. Just collect some small number of banners and merge them together to create a long banner.
- When you have selected the banner which meets your requirements then you should click on the download link of the banner you have opted. Follow the steps to complete the download process. You need to select the service agreement offered by Microsoft® for using the product.
- After the successful completion of the download process of the template you have to open Microsoft® Word followed by clicking on the Microsoft Office button which is placed on the top left corner of Microsoft® Word application.
- The next step is to click on New and then opt New from existing option. A pop-up window will open. You have to move on to the template file which is stored on your computer system. After this step you have to choose the file and click on OK.
- A Microsoft® Word document will open containing the banner template.
- Finally, you can start working on your banner with new and amazing colors, font size and so. Just do what all modification you need to do and finally click on Save as option in Microsoft® Word to save the file on your computer. Customize your banner. Experiment with colors, font styles and sizes.
These steps will allow you to make a banner in Microsoft® Word. In case you find any difficulty, you can call iYogi. iYogi is the world’s leader in providing quality technical support. It is rich in iYogi Certified Technicians who understand clients’ problem in their language and provide instant solutions to that. Large base of satisfied customers explain the quality of service at iYogi.